A facility for the farming community to purchase or raise birds such as chicken, ostriches, ducks, etc. to grow wealth for sustainable farming operations.
Poultry loans are repayable within five years.
- Applicants must have a clean credit record.
- Applicants can either be full or part time farmers.
- Applicants should be Namibian citizens.
- Applicants must provide a business plan.
- Agribank offers flexible installment options to suit client’s financial needs. The available installment options are: monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual.
- Loans are granted against security of fixed property, investment or any other acceptable form of security (fixed deposits, investments and surrendering value of policies).
- Quotations from registered dealers/suppliers must be provided.
- Companies or co-operatives should provide audited financial statements, certificate of registration, association agreement, shareholders or directors of the company and must have a registered Auditing Firm.