This facility is for purchasing and installation of alternative energy source for agricultural purposes to contribute towards sustained productivity:
- Solar electricity
- Solar heating systems
- Solar geyser
- Solar water heater
- Solar water pump
- Applicants must have a clean credit record.
- Applicants can either be full or part time farmers.
- Applicants should be Namibian citizens.
- Applicants must provide a business plan.
- Agribank offers flexible installment options to suit client’s financial needs. The available installment options are: monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual.
- Loans are granted against security of fixed property, investment or any other acceptable form of security (fixed deposits, investments and surrendering value of policies).
- Applicants must provide a quotation from registered supplier/dealer.
- Companies or co-operatives should provide audited financial statements, certificate of registration, association agreement, shareholders or directors of the company and must have a registered Auditing Firm.