Agribank offers agronomic production loans for small scale farmers and corporate projects which are seasonal and repayable
within one year and these loans can be revolved up to five years. These loans can be utilized for the following purposes:Requirements
- Provide latest six months’ bank statement.
- Provide latest pay slip for part-time farmer/proof of
- Provide latest municipal bill if residential property is
offered as security.
- Applicants must have a clean credit record.
- Applicants can either be full or part time farmers.
- Applicants should be Namibian citizens.
- Applicants must provide a business plan.
- Agribank offers flexible installment options to suit client’s
financial needs. The available installment options are:
monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual.
- Loans are granted against security of fixed property,
investment or any other acceptable form of security
(fixed deposits, investments and surrendering value of
- Applicants must provide a quotation from registered
- Companies or co-operatives should provide last three
years’ audited financial statements, certificate of
registration, association agreement, shareholders or
directors of the company and must have a registered
• Purchase of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides,
micro-irrigation equipment and submersible pumps, poly
pipes, PVC pipes and electrical cables;
• Paying wages for temporal workers for weeding,
pesticide spraying, harvesting and loading;
• Paying for the transport and storage of the produce;
• Purchasing of fuel, oil and lubricants;
• Paying for packaging and
• Processing of the produceDownload PDF